Canary Wharf Views will be the principal residential tower within a 2.65 acre devel¬opment. This exceptional new high quality mixed use landmark scheme is planned to incorporate street level bars, al-fresco restaurants, retail and office facilities, together with new green squares, water features and tree lined public realm.
Luxurious Apartments Available:
- 1BD Apartment with area between 65.7 and 67.2 sq.m - Guide Price: From £875.000 to £981.250
- 2BD Apartment with area between 76.6 and 101 sq.m - Guide Price: From £1.106.250 to £1.487.500
- 3BD Apartment with area between 113.3 and 129.8 sq.m - Guide Price: From £1.437.500 to £1.700.000
This development will be ready by end of the year of 2018.
- One of the last great regeneration landmarks on Docklands.
- Stunning mixed use scheme including alfresco dining, retail, bars and high quality office space.
- Sunken and raised landscaped gardens with attractive water fountain features. Taxi drop off point fronting Canary Wharf Views.
- Extensive lower ground secure car parking and cycle storage.
- New tree lined public realm.
- Two all private residential towers and surrounding lower level buildings incorporating 648 private apartments.
- Exclusive leisure & lifestyle facilities within the Club at Canary Wharf Views.
- 24 hour concierge with facility to arrange residents dry cleaning, laundry, house keeping and associated services.
- Choice of luxurious studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
- All with balcony or terrace.
- Majority of upper level apartments with panoramic skyline views.
- Comfort cooling to living/dining area and all bedrooms.
- Programmable mood lighting to living area and each bedroom.
- Smeg integrated kitchen appliances including hot water steam tap.
- Tile vision TV to each 2 & 3 bedroom master en-suite.
- Bespoke entertainment units with 40-50” LED smart TV, studios to feature a swivel TV for dual area viewing.
- Sonos wireless home entertainment technology.
- Three lifts serving each apartment level including lower ground parking.
Facilities to Include:
- Interior designed, art deco styled double height lounge reception with concierge and private library.
- Health spa with sauna, steam room and spa relaxation and treatment suite.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with personal trainer facility. Pilates fitness and well being studio.
- Private boardroom and business centre.
- Lavish interior designed club lounge with fabulous New York eclectic style champagne and cocktail bar.
- 20 seat screening theatre with availability for residents private hire.
- Club lounges, library and cocktail bar designed and themed by Nicola Fontanella.
Canary Wharf Views is perfectly positioned in the heart of the increasingly vibrant residential community south of the Canary Wharf Estate. The business district is 400m to the north, accessed via a footbridge across South Dock.
More than 100,000 people now work on the estate, a number which is anticipated to double by 2025. They enjoy immediate access to more than 300 shops and restaurants based in the recently extended Jubilee Place Shopping Mall and the 115,000 sq ft retail and leisure development above the new Crossrail Station designed by Foster + Partners.
Crossrail services are scheduled to run from 2018 and will shorten journey times to the City, West End and Heathrow Airport. South Quay DLR Station is just 150m north east of the site and London Underground services can be accessed (Jubilee Line) at Canary Wharf. London City Airport is 3 miles to the east and provides direct flights to more than 30 domestic and international destinations.
For more information please contact us!!