NEW DEVELOPMENT – Luxury Residential Development located in Lisbon, Portugal.
In a premium and privileged location, near the financial and commercial center of the city and Eduardo VII Park, rises a new residential building.
These apartments are implanted in a premium residential development in one of the capital's most beautiful boulevards.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with approx. 77 sq.m – Guide Price: Between € 370.000 and € 450.000
- 2 Bedrooms Apartment with approx. 87 sq.m – Guide Price: Between € 450.000 and € 550.000
- 3 Bedrooms Apartment with approx. 137 sq.m – Guide Price: € 590.000
- Loft Apartment with approx. 136 sq.m – Guide Price: Between € 430.000 and € 570.000
The guide price for each type of apartment can vary between € 370.000 and € 590.000.
The development, perfectly integrated in its urban context, is the result of the rehabilitation of a residential building which is a local reference, dating from the 50’s of the 20th century, by the hand of a renowned architect.
It is intended that this building will be, yet again, an architectural highlight and reference to this privileged area of the city.
The building bears structural solutions and clearly advanced construction features for its time, as well as a consistency and coherence that is reflected in the materials, the details and applied colours, which form part of this rehabilitation.
In addition to the preservation of various building elements, this intervention will strengthen the existing structures, such as the elevator shafts, slabs, beams and columns that will be part of the new structure.
The 7-storey building will consist of 27 units – City Lofts and 1 to 3 bedroom apartments – ranging from 79 to 156 m2, where main features stand out, with attention to detail and choice of materials, thermal and acoustic comfort, and of course, safety.
The project also includes, in addition to standard equipment, a Jacuzzi and solarium on the roof, solar panels and parking for some apartments
Wide balconies along the two building fronts take advantage of excellent solar exposure, giving the apartments plenty of natural light.
- Double walls with thermal and acoustic insulation
- Several frames, sliding or opening, in natural aluminium colour, double glazed windows
- Shading systems – electric awnings
- Balconies – floors in Lioz stone of light colour
- Planters – green areas (shrubs and other plants) with automatic irrigation system – in the corners and on the rooftop
- Door entry systems with colour video monitor
- Fire detection system (garage)
- Intrusion alarm system (inside the apartment)
- Air conditioning
- Heating and cooling system with digital programming
- Telecommunications and Internet
– telephone and wireless network using optic fiber
- Under floor heating (electric) systems in toilets, from “Roca”, “Weber” or equivalent brand
- Totally equipped kitchens with Siemens appliances
- Jacuzzi and solarium on the roof
The privileged location offers a complete network of services and access to public transport such as the metro, bus, train, boat.
It's the perfect place to live or to enjoy your well-deserved vacation, with the possibility of obtaining an excellent annual income.
Located in a tourist zone, this can be an excellent option for those who want invest on the rental market.
Luso Property Service provides Rental Management Services, where clients buy properties as holiday homes or pure investments. The Luso Property Team, carefully guided by Aftersales specialists, are there to help with all aspects of renting out your property. From the initial marketing to taking bookings, meet and greet service and providing emergency contacts for your guests, they are specialists in customer service and organization.
Luso Property Service present a unique mix of expertise around this compelling residency by investment programme. The “Golden Visa”, also known as the Golden Residence Permit Programme, provides the opportunity to apply for European residency by purchasing an investment property in Portugal.
For more information please contact us!!